Thursday, July 4, 2013

Why I decided to become a Fitness Coach

 Life seems to be very interesting at teaching us the greatest lessons, that will stretch us and help us grow. 

Growing up I was always the quiet guy, scared of talking to people. During my High-school years I was super skinny and a lot of my class mates made fun of me, constant ridicule took a big toll on my self-esteem, self doubt and feelings of not being good enough affected my relationships.

As years went by these feelings kept hunting me, I had to prove to myself that I could do all these things that many others could never do, but still felt I was not good enough.  On one of these journeys as I was preparing to try and prove to myself again that I was good enough I came across a good friend of mine.

He believed in me, and my potential, but why was this different, my parents and family have always believed in me. Well when you have low self esteem and self doubt you feel like your loved ones do it because they are supposed to, right? But this friend didn't have to.

Little by little I started believing in his words, what if he was right? What if .... Before I knew it I knew, I started to believe in myself, and then I learned to see in others their potential.

That is why I became a Beachbody coach, we can chose to make a difference on other people's lives any way we want, I chose to do it in a way that will impact not only their emotional but also their physical self.


No comments :

Post a Comment